Saturday, January 2, 2016

Hello!

Hello, 2016! I am so glad to see you. I know that the crossing of a calendar year doesn't automatically stop a string of bad luck, but the feeling of a clean slate is welcome nonetheless. In 2016, I hope to:

*Become involved in the local autism community.
*Incorporate ABA techniques at home and learn more about what triggers Coop's meltdowns.
*Continue paying off debt and becoming credit card debt free by late spring or summer of 2016
*Start researching different career goals. I am 30 and still don't know what I want to do "when I grow up."
*Consistently use my planner to stay more organized and set goals.
*Begin therapy for my anxiety. If it doesn't work (again) I can at least say I tried!
*Travel new places (even if they're not terribly far away) as much as time/money allow.
*Learn not to panic as much when shit hits the fan.

It's an ambitious list. Will I accomplish half, all of it? Maybe. As long as I keep that last one in mind, I think everything will be okay. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment