Thursday, January 1, 2015

I can't do it.

I can't do it. I really can't do it. I am unable to maintain a blog that focuses on one thing. My brain has such manic, obsessive tendencies that make blogging about one specialty impossible.

Remember that time I had a food blog? After several months I realized that the ONLY time I cooked/baked was for the blog. That wasn't going to work out in the long run.

The same applies here. In case it's not abundantly clear yet, I love Halloween. However, to say I had Halloween burnout this year is an understatement. My Halloween decorations (which are typically taken care of in the way one would take care of a treasured family heirloom) were taken down, and literally thrown into piles that were 4-5 ft high in places. They were left out on my back patio from 11/1-the last week of December. Burnout. Too much.

We won't even get into the depressing amount of weight I have gained over the last 3 months after doing great with health & fitness for 6 months. Burnout!

So, this will just be my "life" blog, as cheesy as that sounds. Crafting, vacation planning, Halloween, DIY projects around the house, the ongoing saga of my attempt to overhaul the health & fitness part of my life, and hell-maybe even a recipe or two will make an appearance. I am going to leave the name because I will always be a crazy Halloween lady. Also, I am too lazy to change everything over to a new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment