Sunday, July 17, 2016

Plans

I can't wait to feel better! I feel like my body has just kind of molded into the couch. There are kleenex boxes everywhere, half-full cups of tea, my hair stands up on it's own (who needs product!?) and my TV binge watching options have become so desperate that I found myself watching Keeping up With the Kardashians earlier.

I know this will pass and I can't wait to feel normal again. I am planning to join the Y once this illness passes to start trying and cut down on anxiety (and lose weight). I am also going to call a therapist tomorrow and set up an appointment!

Between constantly being ill, dealing with a lot of behavioral issues and school stressors related to autism, coping with the reality that we're not going to have another kid, and walking through everything else we walked through over the last year I think a therapist is much overdue. My mom kind of indirectly told me I seemed really depressed last week and it hit me that yes, I am.

That's okay. I will get through it, but maybe I need help with it this time. As I've mentioned before this is the first year that I really recognize that I have big feelings and am not always great when it comes to coping with them. I think it's time to have someone help me build tools to sort through everything. I can't wait to see what this will lead to. I am so ready for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment